Re: More about speakup.

Hey, I thought I was replying off list.
Don't get the idea that the Great stuff worked that great with the old screen reader.
I only used it to read  E-mail to a blind person.

Herzog wrote:

Yes, the darn thing just keeps chugging along, needing only clock batteries. 20 Meg hard disk was rarely near full. I still use it as never got to removing or editing all the stuff I had on it. It didn't have 3 and a half floppy. Heck, I even have my apple 2, and all programs, Probably forgot how to use appleworks, and visicalc. the GREAT stuff!

hank smith wrote:

yeeeee  was that a 386 or something?
I have one of those thingys the old 386 sitting up in my closit hasn't been booted up sense like 1992 don't even know if it will even boot ever sense y2k it had those 2 floppy drives the bigger one and then the 3 and a half ench ones
thanks
hank