frustrated with bsd games

I read the readme, and the install file, and tried crating the config file
with
./config
but after trying to make
and make install
most games are not built, or perhaps they are not installed.
I tried unsuccesfully to find a fc3 rpm for this. The couple I downloaded
for redhat 7 and one other distro failed.
Does anyone have an easy way to get this up and running.  thanks