To: "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2005 11:37 PM
Subject: Re: Any Menu-Driven Homepage Creators?

On 6/6/05, Hart Larry <chime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Several years ago some1 sent me a marvelous dos program which prompts every step of the way in creating the html for a homepage. While I can run this under dosemu in linux, we cannot find a version of dosemu which will compile
under bsd.

Not sure if this is what you're looking for but FreeBSD has dosbox and
doscmd in /usr/ports/emulators, can you use them instead of dosemu?

--
Dmitry

"We live less by imagination than despite it" - Rockwell Kent, "N by E"