Re: Linux PDA

I have one of those, although I haven't ever tried to use it. Its keyboard is very small, has about 40 keys or so, and is not touch-typable, although there are external folding keyboards that might work with it.

I also bought a used IBM Workpad Z50 from ebay with the intention of trying to put Linux or NetBSD on it, but I never ended up doing anything with it. It has a nearly laptop-sized, touch-typable keyboard (as do the Nec MobilePro handhelds, I believe) but only a 131mhz MIPS processor and has been long discontinued.

-- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org --