off topic: organizations researching visual disibility/ICT

Hello,
I have to compile a list of organizations researching technology related to visual disabilities world wide.
As some of you might actually work for such organizations, I thought to ask here.
The list would be used mainly to make sure that we do not duplicate work already done elsewhere.
People can contact me off list as this include but is not strictly Linux related.
TIA
Willem

-- This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean. MailScanner thanks transtec Computers for their support.