To: "Ari" <aridamoulas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 10:42 PM
Subject: Re: Braille book and synthesizer

Hello!
One solution would be to have the book scanned in for you, or I could
ask my friend if he can find it as an e-text book for you.
There is almost nothing he Can't find.
as for my e-mail address, yes I know that there can be difficulty to
reach the
kristoffer.gustafsson@xxxxxxxxxxx
so you can send the files and stuff to
skeeter@xxxxxxxxxxx