Re: saving and opening.doc files in linux

Title: saving and opening.doc files in linux
what I know:
There is only open office.org under x-windows enviroument
under console.... I didn't heared about
a happy new year
/////////
Radu Vasile
Techinc Consultant in computers
"better light a candle than curse the darkness"
"follow the white rabbit"
e-mail:
vradu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
matematicianu@xxxxxxx