Are there virtual consoles on the Elba?

Yep, even though they are not in the inittab, you can have them.  Use
the alt left and right arrow keys to navigate.  Sometimes it gets
munged and youhave to reboot, however.  Another bug, imagine that!

on Tuesday 03/29/2005 John J. Boyer(director@xxxxxxxx) wrote
 > Hello,
 >
 > The problems I was having with the Elba were due to a defective key.
 > That has now been fixed. Soon I'll be trying out the wireless card and
 > ssh. That is why I want to know if the Elba shell has virtual consoles.
 > I'll be ssh-ing into several users at once.
 >
 > Thanks,
 > John
 >
 > --
 > John J. boyer; Executive Director, Chief Software Developer
 > Computers to Help People, Inc.
 > www.chpi.org
 > 6033 Monona Drive, suite 205; Madison, WI 53716

Your life is like a penny -- how are you going to spend it?

         John Covici
         covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx