Re: interacting with the cursor:

You may as profitably ask why some people like rice, while others hate
it.
I've been trying to tell you why, but you don't seem to like my answer.
I can only surmise it's my unwillingness to provide a categorical
answer. But, we don't need one. I don't believe we need a standard in
this space, certainly not a prescriptive standard.

david poehlman writes:
> I have a mouse in my pocket.  Nice how to, ut I want the why.
>
> --
> Johnnie Apple Seed

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.202.494.7040

janina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx		http://a11y.org