To: "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 9:40 PM
Subject: Lindows

Lindows has changed it's name to linspire. I have found an old article
which is a review of it, when it was still called lindows. I've attached it
in .txt format, although sorry for not editing out the 'turn the page' and
'click here'. It uses the KDE desktop interface.
The site is
www.linspire.com
Since it's a type of business afterall, I'm going to email linspire and ask
them if they would consider making a screenreader for linspire to make it
accessible. If I get an answer, I'll email it to the list. If they do decide
to make a screenreader, it could also solve the fact that their is no KDE
screenreader? Is anyone working on a solution for the KDE desktop as yet?
Ari