Re: Elba List

John:
Maybe the list was down or maybe you are having some email problems. I just sent a blank message to Elba-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and got a confirmation request less than a minute later. However, just to see if it was really working, I replied to the confirmation request and haven't received anything back yet, but it has only been about five minutes.

As to the manual, what format is it in on the disc? Can you download it to a computer and translate it to text or braille?

-- Cheryl