RE: Experiences with Elba

I seem to remember a discussion on this list or speakup that if you request the root password they will give it to you, but it isn't just automatically given out. I could be wrong or this may have changed. But, while I don't have an Elba (sounds like an interesting machine), I'd be really surprised if routine changes were dependent on having the root password. Maybe you could enhance your machine in some way if you got the password, but a lot of people could probably dammage the unit with that information, so I wouldn't think they'd automatically give it out. Just my opinion.

--
Cheryl