Re: Fedora core 3 and oralux

I never met anybody named Janina . I don't know anybody who's first name is Root. But Root is a fairly common last name. There are about 10 people named Root at UW-Madison according to http://www.wisc.edu/wiscinfo/directories/.

Sorry, I'm just kidding around. :-)

Anyway, I'm just saying I think you're being a bit harsh. I'm not disputing that you're technically correct.