Re: installing redhat 9

If you're accepting advice like you quote in your message, I don't know
if I should bother trying to give you mine, but I'll try anyway.

Forget Red Hat 9. Install the Fedora 3, or the Speakup Modified Fedora
3.

If you have some specific requirement for libraries (or something else
in RH9 that is no longer in FC), you'd be better off addressing that
question directly with specifics, not the rather spurious and vague "a
developer told me ..."

Kristoffer Gustafsson writes:
> Hello!
> Is there a way for me to install redhat 9 using my braille display?
> I'm using a braille voyager and a vario 40 display.
> I know about the installer images for fedora, but is there a way to
> install red hat linux with a braillefied installer or something like
> that?
> I've tried fedora linux, but a developer said that I needed redhat linux
> or some redhat like thing to run the program.
> however, if there is a .profile or a .bash_profile file in fedora as
> well I might be able to run the program anyway.
>
> Where can I find these files in these operating systems?
>
> /kristofrer
>  Kristoffer Gustafsson
> Solsäter Månstadsvägen 3
> 51453 Månstad