Re: Any braille music translator?

高生旺 <coscell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Are there braille music translator? Thanks!

I've recently researched this a little bit and didn't really find anything.
A very good approach would be to hack up lilypond so that it can
produce braille music output.  It already can produce postscript or
MIDI output.  a Braille Music backend would nicely fit the picture.
www.mutopiaproject.org for instance has many many lilypond files which could
be used.  This way, duplication of effort would be minimal, and we could reuse
the work that lilypond file authors have already done.

--
CYa,
  Mario