Re: minicom (was "Program for communicating with Deaf relay Services")

Does minicom probe all possible ports like wvdialconf does?

Not automatically. I didn't know about wvdialconf (well, I've heard of it, but hadn't invesigated what it did or what it was for). Very nice! Thanks for the pointer! (pops over to his Linux box and reads through man pages for "wvdialconf" and "wvdial")

With minicom, you use the config menus which are pretty simple to navigate. It's a bit of a pain when run within a "screen" session, as they both use the same escape key (control+A) unless you override one or the other.

-tim