Re: Making a DLL From a Shared Library

At 09:03 AM 1/7/2005, Janina Sajka wrote:
I wouldn't consider such a discussion relevant to this list.

Well, I don't know about that but John might have a better chance of getting an answer on a list I discovered recently:

program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't really remember how to subscribe but I'm sure if you send a message there and you're not a subscriber, it will tell you how to subscribe.

It's a very active list and the talk seems to be mostly about Windows programming.