Re: BRLTTY and Cygwin

> Is it possible to use BRLTTY under Cygwin?

Interesting question !
Why don't you try and compile it ?
According to me, the main problem you could meet is that one of the methods
used by brltty to know what is displayed on the screen is through
/dev/vcsa0, which is Linux-specific.
However, IIRC, brltty should be able to work with the screen program. So, it
might be possible to have a working brltty under Cygwin, if you first
install the screen program.

One final note: I guess you won't be able to use brltty and your usual
Windows screen reader simultaneously.

Good luck !
Sébastien.