UnDeleting Files in Linux?

Well, I wish I had not made this error, but I was useing lynx to browse-and-tag mp3s for deletion last Friday evening. Well, when I hit r to remove the tagged files, it asked me about removing mp3? Well, I wasn't paying enough attention--and just hit a y. Not hearing anything for several seconds, I realized what I had done, so I hit controll c. The final upshot was I had nuked at least 7 sub-directories inside my main mp3 section. I did google searches--and found a recover program, however, it will not work on ext3, only ext2. Supposedly fsck has an undelete function but you must know the exact file name. I tried running easyrecovery in windows with jaws, but was not easily able to select drives or directories. The program with ext2 says it would actually put the files back, as I may not have enough space to store them on another drive. Also, in addition to ext3 I have some windows fats.
Obvious questions are, if there are any friendly programs and options I can run in Fedora 1 to restore these files?
Thanks ever so much
Hart