Re: linux manual program question

For the first question, press q.

For the second question: start a new thread, named accordingly.

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004, Gustafsson Kristoffer (elev) wrote:

Hello!
I have a question  about the linux manual reading program.(man)
When I start the program I can't find a way to get out of it.
I have a program I want to bould and it uses man to show the lisence agreement. Can you help me with getting from man?
also, how do I configure sound in redhat 9?
kristoffer