Re: Questions about installing Gnopernicus.

At 12:55 PM 10/12/2004, Janina Sajka you wrote:
No. And, I will voluntarily add that I have found gnopernicus quite
stable since about August. That's news, by the way.

Stable enough to be used at work? I mean, can I earn a living on a linux box running gnopernicus? That would make me very happy.

I write primarily linux apps but I do most of my editing on a Windows machine accessing the files via samba. But I hate JAWS. Worst piece of software over $15. And it's WAY over $15.