New Event in Italy - Exposcuola 2004

Hi,

I'm a newcomer in this list. I'm organizing a day meeting in a stand dedicated to FOSS and school in Italy. This event is called "Exposcuola 2004" (http://www.exposcuola.it/iniziative.htm) and will take place in November 11-13th in the city of Padova. If there are some Italians subscribed to this ML, I would be pleased to hear from someone willing to partecipate to this event, with the aim to lead a talk about Free Software and its potentials for (visually but not only) impaired people.

I really need to know as soon as possible if someone can partecipate, while there's still place on the timetable. The event will be held in a stand dedicated to a "learning village" project (http://www.culturalpeadria.net/learningvillage/home.nsf).

Osvaldo La Rosa pointed me to this ML to ask for help. (I hope my english is understandable enough).

Thanks,
Matteo