To: "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 1:41 PM
Subject: Re: Links idea?

It does rather sound like JFW.

But, I'm wondering if Nygil is checking with us before he starts coding?
If so, that's great.

I, speaking only for myself of course, have never found these features
particularly useful. For example:

Next Header -- might be useful if headers were commonly used
semantically, but they're more often abused.

Visited/Unvisited -- I don't care. Really. I know where I've visited,
and I might want to visit again for good reason. It's a distinction that
means nothing to me.

But, hey Nygil, it's an open source app. So, if these features are
important ... go for it.

david poehlman writes:
This is fine although it feels like jaws for windows with ie.  I have one
question though, left shift is tough to press with v so could we not use
either shift key?

Johnnie Apple Seed

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nigel Stoppard" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>