From: "Hart Larry" <chime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: Running Spinrite from Linux?

Thanks Janina--and-David.  First of all, Janina, in windows its my d drive,
but
in Linux its hdb  and I was getting thousands of io errors from that drive.
Now David, while GRC claims many operating systems can use spinrite, they
still
don't say how to run the program from linux, if we even can.
Hart