What's edbrowse, was Re: odd janina messages

Hi Brian,

On 20 Sep 2004 10:15:56  (my local time 12:15:56), you typed::
BT> I use edbrowse, the best program around for blind folks imho.

What is Edbrowse? Is it a special program for the blind, and if so,
what features does it lack? I ask because the special so called blind
friendly programs are least of all modern and tend to be several years
behind in terms of modern features and i don't mean visual bells and
whistles that we don't really need, but things you can expect of a
standard application today.

--
/Krister
crisekstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxx