echo external synth with speakup?

hello is there a way to get the echo synth to work with speakup?
I have a echo external, I tried the bns drivers and nothing happened, and yet I can use the bns drivers with jaws and run the echo that way.
any help or tweeks to get tis thing working with speech is greatly appreciated.
thanks
hank

My Inbox is protected by SPAMfighter
1189 spam mails have been blocked so far.
Download free SPAMfighter today!