Re: Trplayer doesn't installs under Debian Testing, help!

Sorry, I'm in the middle of installing gentoo on one computer and I didn't
see the original post. I think you might still want trplayer for some
things. If it's a library you can't find, it's in oldlibs in debian; go to
the website. I'm sorry I can't give a concrete explanation at the moment
but things are kind of a mess here right now with the gentoo installation
going in. Will try to find the original post and give more detail later if
somebody else doesn't.

--
Cheryl