Re: Laptops For Linux?

Luke Davis wrote:

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004, Karl Wilbur wrote:

I had a job rcently where I needed a serial (DB9-RS232) port and my Dell Latitude LS did not have one. I bought an adapter that plugged into the USB port and it served just fine.

What method did you use to get Linux to see this?

Luke

That's a good question. I don't remember, I just did it. I'll go back and look then post tomorrow.

-Karl