Re: Extracting Binaries from MIME-Encoded messages

	My thanks to all the rest who had suggestions.  I am more
interested in a faster way to extract the attachments than I am in
trying to use what data are there as I read the mail.  So anything
that ends up with 1 or more extracted files is fine with me.  It is
basic laziness on my part.

Martin McCormick