From: "John Mattioli" <jmattioli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Linux for blind general discussion'" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 1:02 PM
Subject: Question: seeking an SSH client for Windows

Greetings,

I'm having some success with the continued operation of my Linux
box.  Sometimes I find it easier to SSH to the box from a windows
machine rather than using Speakup and/or brltty (neither of wich I'm
totally comfortable with yet.  Also, once or twice I've wished I could
SSH to the machine from my office.

The SSH client I've got works ok but isn't terribly accessible.
Any recommendations would be appreciated.

John

John R. Mattioli, Jr.
Senior Software Engineer
Kurzweil Educational Systems, Inc.