Re: power braille on brltty?

[quoted lines by hank on 2004/05/24 at 22:33 -0700]

>am trying to get a working screen reader on this linux box.  I am having a
>heck of a time as it is trying to navigate the thing with jaws and ssh.  I
>would prefer to work with linux on a linux box or on a linux box remotely
>but not with ssh under windows

Try going to BRLTTY's web site. It's at [http://mielke.cc/brltty/]. That way,
you should be able to read the documentation with your web browser.

In general, you should be able to find whatever documenation you're looking for
on the web. If you start with a search engine like google.com, I'm sure you'll
find it. That, in fact, is how I routinely find PDF manuals for items I
purchase at local stores, e.g. for my shortwave radio, cordless phone, cell
phone, multi-line office phone, caller id box, FRS transceiver, etc.

EMail: dave@xxxxxxxxx | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.
http://familyradio.com/                   | http://mielke.cc/bible/