slackware and security

I had managed to get bastille-linux installed and working on redhat 8.0 although I couldn't force it just to make a to do list; screen interface is extremely weird and even in console mode. I notice that no such attempt is yet underway to build and have bastille-linux work on slackware platforms. This leaves me wondering aside from getting and installing all the latest slackware security fixes announced on the slackware-security list, do similar scripts exist for slackware and if not, how can anyone be sure they've got the recommended doors closed?