Re: still trying to transfer files to and from braillelite

Ok, Kirk, two questions here.
I seem to remember reading in the braillelite manual that at 38400 only one-page files could be transfered; but that might be only with modem protocols.
secondly, the problem I ran into with cat was that the braillelite seemed to need you to have a file open and if the file wasn't big enough I would get "file is full" from the braillelite. but I wasn't using hardware handshaking; will try that.
Finally, in my lilo.conf, my serial line currently has this serial port set at 9600; would this be what my serial port is running or is there some other way to check and/or change it? The lilo man page doesn't appear to list anything higher than 9600 as an option, though I know of course with something like minicom higher settings are given.
Thanks.

--
Cheryl