Re: emacs and .lit files

Jude,

It seems that this extension is used by ms reader, an application to read ebooks on pocket PC's....
I'm not very ms, so Idon't know if there is a  ms reader for standard pc's... Those devices are for seers....

BTW, someone was telling me that TOSHIBA came out with a pocket pc with a talkative engine.... I'll keep you updated.

M.

PS- Ihave done a search in google with "lit extension" and the first hit gave the answer.... Didn't have time to go lower in the list of hits... as Iam at work....
;-) Good luck!