Re: sppech work only on x86 hw?

I haven't tried yasr on a Mac and don't know of anyone who has, but it
works fine on my Athlon 64, and I used to have a Multia that it worked on
(although it gave alignment errors in the syslog that I never tracked
down, so there may or may not still be problems).  In theory it should
work, anyway, as should Emacspeak.

-- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org --
A better world is possible! http://www.kucinich.us