Från: blinux-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blinux-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx]För mayank tyagi
Skickat: den 16 december 2003 18:45
Till: blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: ViaVoice for Linux Kiosks

Hey all,

I am a new member on the board...

I am making a Linux kiosk and i want to voice enable it. i.e i want the machine to "talk back" to the user when he/she selects something from the menu on the touch screen.

From what i have gathered from reading the literature on tne net, i need to download the ViaVoice outloud libraries and use the TTS when i want my application to "talk back".

But i couldnot find the place from where i can download these libraies.

Can someone tell me whats the procedure like?

I appreciate ya all..

mIKe