Re: AFB Celebrates DMCA Exemption

Please pardon my tardy response, I'm just now catching up on mail after
several weeks on the road ...

We do not take the position that the ruling we obtained solves all
problems. It doesn't. Indeed, there's a long way to go. However, it does
move the discussion forward by clearly reaffirming the core principle
that blind people have the right to read.

So, we regard this ruling rather as a wedge.

Simon Waters writes:
> From: Simon Waters <Simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Janina Sajka
Email: janina@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group