Re: OT. Centericq and MSN

Jois staggered into view and mumbled:
> Hi
> it's a few days that the msn.gate.amessage.de gateway does not work any
> longer, on my machine; 502 internal timeout.

It seems to be the gateway.  If it is possible to get msn.gate.amessage.de to unregister you, (using IMCom), do so,
although let me warn you, it seems hard to actually get msn.gate.amessage.de to listen to you.  I had to switch
gateways.  The one that works best for me is msn.jabber.ru.  You will need to delete all your contacts from
msn.gate.amessage.de after you register with msn.jabber.ru.

> Does someone using the trick explainde by Lorenzo some weeks ago have the same
> problem?

Yep.  It's me again.

> I think, this time, M$ has played a bad trick to us.

No, I think I just picked a bad server.  Even msn.gate.amessage.de seems to be working again as of this afternoon.
Although with M$, one can never tell what they will do at any given moment.

PRINCE