Re: More Microsoft nonsense--MSN Messenger

Maybe the 1st step would be to push your friends:
a) to try jabber or other gnomeeting servers since these are more open
tollerant for any human
b) to push your friends to see more and more how unscrupulous and
discriminatory the arrogant Mikro$oft Empirer get the world in his
closed-mind prison
c) to tell your friends that lio and grub permits to install more than
one and only one o s on their disk

If poitn b and c require more time to learn people making a better
choise in their live, maybe point a will offer a good solution. Your
goal is *of course* to keep in contact with your friends!!!

Success and have all a good sunday.

Osvaldo.