RE: teaching Linux to blind users

Yes,

You can follow the Redhat RHCE without adaption.
Sorry, no addeptions needed.
Same goes for Sun and IBM.
I am totally blind and have experience since 1984 with computers and since
1991 with Unix alike systems.
If i can help?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Peter op 't Hof
Consultant

Anite Infrastructure
Postbus 185, 3950 AD Maarn (NL)
Ambachtsweg 5, 3953 BZ Maarsbergen (NL)

tel. 	+31 - (0)343-439343
fax 	+31 - (0)343-439300

Http://www.anite.nl

Anite benelux is onderdeel van de Anite group

the system manager.
www.mimesweeper.com