Re: Win 2 Linux over LAN?

See the IP-Masquerade-HOWTO for detailed instructions
for each type of machine, and pointers to other resources.

LCR

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003, Guy Abandon. wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have 4 computers on the private side of the router as our lan. We're
> struggling to get many of the machines to see each other, though admit
> that it is the Linux machines that have the best recognition of each
> others presence so far.  How does one get to communicate between any
> combination of Windows--Linux machines.  Suggestions for each platform
> as I almost certainly have to fiddle with both.  Would the routing
> options in the router help much, it's meant to do something useful in
> this area.
>
> GA!
>
> .....     or someone very like me!

L. C. Robinson
reply to no_spam+munged_lcr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

People buy MicroShaft for compatibility, but get
incompatibility and instability instead.  This is
award winning "innovation".  Find out how MS holds
your data hostage with "The *Lens*"; see
"CyberSnare" at
http://www.netaction.org/msoft/cybersnare.html