Re: Readers and Synths

Hi:
I have a patch for the keynote gold synth for speakup v1.0 that a friend
developed for his partner last year.  Unfortuneately, I don't have a synth
to test it on, but from memory it worked well for them and to my knowledge
they are still using it.  If anyone wants to try it with later versions,
please contact me and I will send the patch file to you. (note I am too
busy for asisting people so some knowledge about patching and compiling
will be required.)
Mark Muscat