Re: doubletalk lt with yasr?

Never delete anything that works!  If it works and you want to run it
differently, comment it out.  That translates to put a # at the beginning
of the line where in this case eflite is mentioned.  When you want to go
back to eflite, just edit that line and remove the # from its beginning.On
Tue, 5 Aug 2003, the brilliant beast wrote:

> write now I am running eflite.
> so I just deleete that from my .yasr.conf
> and it will detect it?jude dashiell staggered into view
> and
> mumbled:
>
> > If you run yasr and don't tell it anything on the command line, yasr will
> > figure out you're running a doubletalk and get it going.

Registered as user #315636 with the Linux Counter,
http://counter.li.org/!