Re: does slackware have advantages?

thanks friends, thanks a million $ for your help. I promis that given a choice to donate to M$ or blinux mailing list I will pay for blinux. this is a kind of comunity that helps every one to make there lifes easy and more profitable. (with the misconceptions of M$ pro people that linux is free of cost and one can't earn out of it).
where there was another mis understanding about my mail. First of all I am sorry if I sounded like advocating some thing. But the fact is that if I was advocating some brand I would have never asked on the list. any ways, all you my friends did not get another point of mine. or may be I did not cunvay it properly.
I was just thinking that as all agree that the server should be consisting of the bare minimum required to run the enterprise and leave the other stuff to the clients, I thought slackware will be good. Some one rightly pointed out that redhat needs a lot of dependancies for working. I have heard that slackware can be installed with just a single cd and does take one gb or so. if that is true then I may go with it. but with a blind person's perspective will it be easy to install ViaVoice on the slackware 9?
another point is that I am going to be the part of the training team from my organisation to train the administration part to the staf at the client's end. the person in charge is aware of linux and knows how to operate. so I also have to consider the ease of use due to the fact that he is no expert in technicalities. that's the reason I bought mandrek linux cds. again ViaVoice must work on it or else I may not be able to do the configuration part. I have to also look in the GUI issue because I think the guy out there was previously a M$ freek and knows things like control panel etc and seams to like it. hence I am thinking about mandrek. does slackware have that rich gui like redhat (because I have used it) Further more a few so called experts have told me that mandrek is much stable and the easiest to install is that true (from a blind person's point of view? ) I mean if I were to make some sited person sit with me to instruct him to install the thing. how easy will it be for me to communicate with him to direct him. I have heard that in this perspective mandrek is the easiest and slackware will be most technical.
Please comment on this.
thanks.
Download the hottest & happening ringtones here!
OR SMS: Top tone to 7333
Click here now: http://sms.rediff.com/cgi-bin/ringtone/ringhome.pl