lesstif fixed, now just some modifications

Hello!
finally, I have gotten the viavoice to speak.
however, there is something odd with the speech i get from the program
cmdlinespeak.
it sounds very fast and too light.
I don't know how i shall specify it more, but it sounds like it does when
you play a tape faster than normal in the tape recorder or as i made
recording with the slow speed on my tape recorder and then played it in the
stereo.
what can I do at this thing?
also, how much shall the viavoice speak when using it with brltty?
it has only said brltty 3.1 at the moment.

kristoffer