Creating installation diskette

Hi!

I've been away from this list for quite a while (like 2-3 years or something). However, I'm trying to create an installation boot disk with BRLTTY on for my RedHat 7.1 distribution. Is there any info available on this subject on the net? I checked the documentation on the BRLTTY homepage, but didn't seem to find anything very useful, to beginners at least.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
/David R.