From: blinux-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blinux-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Nick Nelissen
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 9:29 PM
To: blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Papermeier Braillex ELBA note taker

Could someone physically describe a Braille cell to me.
 How big are they?
I presume they have pins or something that are raised, but by how huch and
how
far apart.

I have worked in the small scale electronics manufacturing industry, and
I'll
have to agree with what has been said about the costs of small runs being
high.

Nick