afbackup and slackware 9_0

This software built on slackware 9_0.  From what reading I've done with it
so far it heavily favors tapes.  I hope it can also backup to cd writer,
since the cd  writer on this machine is lots closer to working than the
tape drive.  I have one of those colorado tape drives that hangs off a
parallel port and it appears part of the conditions for getting it working
will be a kernel rebuild.  The reason for that is the ftape documentations
tells you to disable the old ftape stuff in the kernel before rebuilding
or you'll get the old drivers.  In order for the colorado stuff to work, I
have to build an unstable version of ftape into the kernel that's 4.x.

-- Registered as user #315636 with the Linux Counter,
http://counter.li.org/!