From: blinux-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blinux-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of jude dashiell
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 9:13 PM
To: blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RedHat and MySQL development

It's almost certainly the mysql rpms that are the problem.  The way I
managed finally to get mysql itself working was by installing the binary
package that was stored in a .tar.gz file.  I'm using slackware 9_0
though.  Now if you do it that way, look at
/usr/local/mysql/include/mysql.h or just type locate mysql.h on your
system to see if that header file can be found first.

--
Registered as user #315636 with the Linux Counter,
http://counter.li.org/!