Re: IBM & ViaVoice (Re: two major questions!)

In addition, I'm not sure if they will do this or not, but it would be good to suggest that IBM possibly release the
source code to the Linux version of Viavoice TTS.  It would be nice to have an open source speech engine that actually
sounds good and is as responsive as ViaVoice.

					Lorenzo
--
How do I type "for i in *.dvi do xdvi i done" in a GUI?
(Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc on the intuitiveness of interfaces.)